Recognize The Opportunity Right Under Your Feet and Capitalize On It
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn in The Sales Podcast...
- Why America is still the land of opportunity
- How to bounce back from an ugly divorce
- How to be a loving single mom and a successful entrepreneur
- How to meet clients when you don't have a driver's licence
- How to be persistent and find the information you need when money is tight
- The importance of applying yourself
- Why you "don't need social media" and what you need instead
- Why you need a system for everything and how to apply it to your social media marketing
- Your role in the system
- Where she goes to "print money" on social media
- How to get 2,000 qualified leads in five days
- How to use Google Plus effectively
- How to present yourself with your social media accounts
- What you need to get clear on before you dive into social media
Catch Up on The Previous Episode of The Sales Podcast
Anthony Amos was a professional Australian footballer who quit early in his career to build on his entrepreneurial vision and it paid off. Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Support The Families of Our Fallen Navy SEALs Here
The Navy SEALs and their families need your help. Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Follow Batya Maman on Twitter
- Visit Batya Maman's home on the web
- Connect with Batya Maman on LinkedIn
- Connect with Batya Maman on Google+
Did You Like This Episode?
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Automate Your Marketing For $9/mo
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Fix Your Follow Up Failure
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft