The top FAQs and “Should Ask Questions”1) “What is The Sales Whisperer®?” (People don’t really put that little trademark “r” in their question but my buddy and IP attorney said I should always use it to “protect the mark.”)
6) What is your specialty?
8) Do you just work with HubSpot or Ontraport or Infusionsoft users?
Should Ask Questions.1) Will you do what I say or will you tell me what to do?
3) What lights your fire? Techie stuff, pretty stuff or making sales?
5) What makes you different from all of the other inbound marketing firms out there?
6) What makes you different from all of the other professional sales training firms out there?
7) Do you help with content creation?
8) Are you in love with social media or any other fad?
9) Will you try to lock me into a long term agreement?
10) What do you guarantee?
Less Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you really have 7 kids? Yes.
- Do you know what causes “that?” Yes, and I like it very much.
- Were you really a “Weather Geek” in the Air Force? You bet. And I know what isodrosotherms are.
- Did you really get recruited to play linebacker for Air Force? I did. I was recruited out of Houston, TX where I was a two-year all-city player at linebacker. My no-nonsense, call-'em-like-I-see-'em approach to life lead me to quit the team going into my Junior season when the Defensive Coordinator and Linebacker coach quit. How I made it through two more years at USAFA will remain a mystery to me forever!
- Did you really do a gig as a stand-up comic? I did here in my adopted hometown of Murrieta, CA. My friend owns Aces Comedy Club and I did 5 minute bit on Open Mic Night in front of about 150-200 people. It’s on YouTube.
- Can you juggle? Yes. I learned during a PE class in college.
- Can you save my business? If you are even asking that question you and I probably shouldn’t speak or meet.
- How can I make a lot of money fast? If I knew how to do that I would either be off on my own island somewhere playing golf or I would charge you a shit-ton (it’s a word) to give you that knowledge.
- Who’s easier to raise: boys or girls? I’ve noticed that parents that stay married and attend religious services together tend to have more polite, well-mannered kids. All 6 of ours have their own personalities and have needed a little soap in their mouths or a swat to the rear but, so far, they have all been surprisingly easy and enjoyable.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? I was never a big chocolate fan growing up but my wife is and being married to her since 1995 has made me appreciate chocolate much more, especially her chocolate chip bunt cake, but Blue Bell’s French Vanilla is hard to beat. Actually, their Pecan Pralines ‘n Cream is my all-time favorite.
- Do you really have a book club like Oprah? I don’t know if it’s like Oprah, but I do have a book of the month club.
If you still have questions let's talk.