Go beyond Myers Briggs tests and basic interview questions to find your next great salesperson
Click here to download the episode.
Sales Recruiting Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- 100 years of research into personality assessments prove they are not that great in and of themselves
- DISC, etc. are great for communications and behavioral analysis
- When it comes to hiring a traditional assessment is showing what's above the surface
- Persistence, Drive, Problem Solving, etc. are innate abilities
- Not everything can be taught to your people
- Based on science and statistics we know how to hire good people, but you have to use the right tools
- Salespeople need to be money-motivated
- Hiring managers have been burned in the past and/or they just don't know so John has his prospects give him their top and bottom people and John identifies them by their results
- Bad hires can cost up to $114,000 + lost opportunities
- But if you go too slow and say you are "selective" you learn that time kills deals
- John offers a one year unconditional replacement guarantee and lower fees
- The 80/20 rule is alive and well in sales performance
- 65% of businesses say it takes at least seven months to get a new hire up to speed and they only stay an average of 17 months
- There's a 95% turnover in residential real estate
- Develop a culture of high performance on your team
- What is unique about your recruiting and hiring process?
- Steven Sisler Helps You Know What Makes You—and Your Prospects—Tick
- Use Mind Reading To Close Sales With Ian Rowland
Listen To Previous Episodes of The Sales Podcast
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Connect with John Pyke on LinkedIn
- Book a time to speak with John Pyke
- Visit The Talent Genius and ask John for his free trial offer for listeners of The Sales Podcast
- Learn how to Make Every Sale
- Continue the conversation in The Implementors. It's free to join.
- Get his book