About Today's Guest on The Sales Podcast
Brian Dean got wiped out by Google updates not once, but TWICE! So he created the blog he wanted to read. Hear what happened next on this episode of The Sales Podcast.
Sales Tips you'll learn in this episode includes...
- What to do when Google changes the rules and wipes out your sites.
- How to know if you're good enough to put yourself out there as an expert.
- The first step to getting SEO right.
- How to use Google's Keyword Planner tool and what to look for when you're in there.
- The five things you need to focus on when creating new pages and posts.
- The #1 factor Google is looking for when they rank your page now.
- How to do more than "publish and pray" to grow your website's ranking.
- The type of content you need to create to get ranked.
[Tweet "Make one good site rather than 5 crappy sites" says @backlinko w/@saleswhisperer]
- Visit Brian Dean's home on the web
- Follow Backlinko on Twitter
- See Brian Dean's case study on how he got 16,696 visitors in one week.
Tools To Thrive
- Make Your Marketing Magnetic: This is where it all began for me. You can attract qualified, eager buyers like clockwork when you master the concepts in this valuable program.
Share your appreciation for this episode by letting my guest and me know on Twitter.
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Sell More This Month
- Automate Your Monthly Sales For Just $9
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Fix Your Follow Up Failure
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft