Follow This Talk-To-Listen Ratio To Close More Sales
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
What You'll Learn In This Episode of The Sales Podcast...
- The talk-to-listen ratio you need to follow to stack the odds in your favor of closing the sale
- The number one "buying signal" during the highest performing sales conversations
- When top-performers mention price in their conference calls
- When you need to discuss price but what you must establish first
- What one word helps improve your forecast accuracy 73%
- What negative conversational signals are and how to handle them
- How to treat non-committal language from prospects
- What it means to have a "gun-ho" prospect and what are the chances of closing them
- What happens when you take the guesswork out of sales
- How to take the guesswork out of sales
Catch Up on The Previous Episode of The Sales Podcast
Do you want to give presentations but are worried that you won't be able to connect and convert your attendees. David Hutchison has a proven "FIRE UP" process to help you motivate your audiences. Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Can You Spare a Few Dollars To Help Me Help The Families of Our Fallen Navy SEALs?
The Navy SEALs and their families need your help. Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Visit Gong's home on the web
- Follow Gong.io on Twitter
- "We analyzed 25,537 B2B sales conversations using AI - Here are the 5 things we discovered"
Did You Like This Episode?
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Automate Your Marketing For $9/mo
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Fix Your Follow Up Failure
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft