How to launch and monetize you idea fast and grow sales predictably
Click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- From Israel (10 years ago)
- PhD in computer science and math
- Was a "geek"
- You need to have the right requirements to make your work worthwhile
- Validate for the need
- Validate for the ability and willingness to pay for the solution
- How to overcome company resource limits with alternative demo approaches
- How to ensure everyone from sales ops to reps are all using the same demo versions
- The value of giving prospects hands-on control during presentations and “leave-behind” demos.
- "Can I be the first user?"
- "Can I pay you now?"
- He selected his co-founders
- He was familiar with the problem already back in 2007
- His original idea was around quality assurance
- He and his co-founders were still in Tel Aviv and were thinking of how to launch in the U.S. market
- Received a lot of rejections at first before getting their first $1 million investment
- New ideas and opportunities emerged as they made more calls and connections
- Leveraged their existing network to start and had a goal to learn and get 2-3 introductions
- Validated within two quarters and started developing the initial version
- Found challenges their prospects faced and were able to quantify the pain
- Closed their first deal before the product was ready
- Prospects don't want to meet!
- Get to Product—Market fit to make high dollar sales easy
- How to profit with a modern salesforce
- Send drunk emails to grow your sales
- How to grow your sales even if you're an introvert
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Learn about Cloudshare
Subscribe To The Sales Podcast To Get Each Episode Immediately
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources...
- Automate Your Sales For Just $9
- Get "The Marketer's Guide To Finding Customers Online"
- Learn to put Personality In Copy
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft
- Find Your Best CRM For Free