Write drunk, edit sober is too much work. Just hit send!
Click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- Worked at the bottom in digital marketing agencies and quit at the top
- Wanted to run an agency where he never had to do anything that made him feel sleazy
- He struggled after a year and after drinking one note he fired off an email to the biggest companies out there and it got him leads!
- First email was bulk
- Now he recommends doing private emails
- He created a 36-page e-book and shared it in the Traffic and Copy group
- He drove people to his new private Facebook group
- You can pretty give everything away for free and they'll still want more
- Search #FoundTheFerrett on Twitter
- People want to learn how to create these on their own
- Be disarming and self-effacing and understated
- He never studied copywriting
- He watched a lot of comedy as a kid and followed joke formulas to his writing
- He then got formulaic to reverse-engineer his work for his clients
- "Always Be Winning"
- Working within strict confines forces you to be more creative
- They are people first and professionals second
- Make Magnetic Marketing With These Copywriting Tips From Lukas Resheske
- How not to do email marketing, Shannon
- Copywriting 101
- Copywriting Legend John Carlton Is In The House
Listen To Previous Episodes of The Sales Podcast
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Start writing drunk emails at the Charm Offensive and watch your sales grow