Stop Branding and Ask For The Sale
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn in The Sales Podcast...
- How to handle the "sell without selling" fools
- How infomercials can help you be a better marketer today
- How to get the message to market match
- How sales have changed
- How to treat rational vs emotional arguments
- When to use back doors, side doors, or the front door
- Who is impervious to sales tricks
- Which matters more: the offer or the size of your list
- Whether or not to have a process for sales and marketing
- How much to spend to gather a new customer
- What a good ad should be
- The importance of mobile responsive websites
- What to do with info products to grow your list and make sales
- How video sales letters differ from other sales letters
- How to divide your time between Facebook, blogging, and emailing
- How he views Twitter and Tweeting and what he does with his 15,000 followers
- The difference between Twitter and Facebook
- Why blogging is so hard
- What to do with old blog posts
- Where to find your family at the San Diego Zoo
- How to handle the cross-pollination of your content
- What to do with history to grow your sales
- The first rule of entrepreneurship
- How long to run the same ad
- What most successful entrepreneurs have in common
- What to do if you're bored
- What to do with shiny objects
Catch Up on The Previous Episode of The Sales Podcast
You must become visible to become viable. The Publicity Guy Andrew O'Brien shares his insight on how to get more publicity than you deserve. Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Can You Spare a Few Dollars To Help Me Help The Families of Our Fallen Navy SEALs?
The Navy SEALs and their families need your help. Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Visit John Carlton's home on the web
- Check out the Marketing Rebel
- See what Stan Dahl is up to on Twitter
- Listen to John Carlton and Kevin Rogers on their podcast, Psych Insights For Modern Marketers
- Buy John's Simple Writing System
Did You Like This Episode?
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Automate Your Marketing For $9/mo
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Fix Your Follow Up Failure
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft