Manipulate or motivate your sales team
Click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- "LinkedIn Ain't Selling"
- We're all looking for shortcuts
- Sometimes it's better to call around and get transferred into the C-Suite
- Uses old and new tools to reach someone
- By motivation or manipulation you'll get your people to perform
- Make them tough through great training but profile/assess your candidates before you hire them
- Can they qualify with a swift level of interest or are they only good if you give them a lead?
- You need to hunt and farm today.
- You need to be able to give immediate feedback to your sales staff today
- Skillset does not equal success
- Do you hate to lose or love to win?
- Can't teach grit
- Motivation vs. manipulation
- Prisoners Of Hope—POHs
- Donkeys are loyal and stubborn and hate to lose
- Our role today is like an information sherpa
- Consumers reference 3-6 reviews before downloading a free app
- We're a sales organization before we're a training organization
- His salespeople need a 3x pipeline
- Training is important but seldom urgent
- Assessments are key
- People can learn to ask questions
- We can work on bedside manner and people skills
- Consult first on the team then put a process in place
- This can also identify a management issue if you have people with good skills that aren't performing
- Order Wes's new book, "The Sales Whisperer® Way"
- Get private coaching from Wes to grow your sales
- SOAR your sales with the first guest on The Sales Podcast
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Visit the Tyson Group's home on the web
- Get his book, "Selling is an Away Game: Close Business and Compete in a Complex World"
- Take his Sales Evaluation
Listen To Previous Episodes of The Sales Podcast
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as: