Humanize and be yourself to maximize your promotions
Stream below or right-click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn in The Sales Podcast...
- Some salespeople may be dead
- Stockbrokers have changed
- The MLS hasn't changed but it will...Google is coming after them
- The car industry is being disrupted by Tesla
- Automation is taking over
- AI will help salespeople in call centers
- Jeb Blount is a good guy
- Salespeople need to keep up with how buyers are buying
- Buyers are more sophisticated
- They are Googling you before you walk in
- You're not an employee...you're a person
- Don't watch a show
- Register your name
- Have a one-page website that says...
- Post on LinkedIn
- Tweet your thoughts
- Test their sense of humor
- Make friends with the tech people and break the ice
- Start with rapport
- "How much is it?"
- How to look at cold calling...
- Gift something that is personal and not over the top
- It's a "first-time call not a cold call" with a little research
- Train every day to truly get better
- Become a success...not just successful at sales
- Go apply what you learn immediately to see if it works
- Repetition is the mother of mastery
- Earn the sale vs. close the sale
- Will they do business with me again and will they refer someone else to me?
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Check out Gitomer Learning Academy
- Visit Jeffrey Gitomer's home on the web
- Follow Jeffrey Gitomer on Twitter
- Like Jeffrey Gitomer's page on Facebook
- Get Jeffrey Gitomer's updated edition of "The Sales Bible, New Edition: The Ultimate Sales Resource"