Honesty really is the best policy to make more sales
Click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- He was the CRO of Power Reviews
- Consumers are more likely to buy a product rated between 4.2 to 4.5 vs a 5.0
- Dove into neuroscience to understand this finding
- Transparency sells better than perfection
- Was on the ExactTarget team during the acquisition by Salesforce
- Everything is reviewed now
- Lead with your flaws
- You can overplay the transparency card
- Be you. It's okay.
- The Four Levers of Pricing
- Speed of payment
- Length of contract
- Timing of purchase
- Be personable, timely, and relevant
- "Flawsome"—embrace your flaws
- Order Wes's new book, "The Sales Whisperer® Way"
- Get private coaching from Wes to grow your sales
- SOAR your sales with the first guest on The Sales Podcast
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Visit Todd's home on the web
- Get Todd's book "The Transparency Sale: How Unexpected Honesty and Understanding the Buying Brain Can Transform Your Results"
Listen To Previous Episodes of The Sales Podcast
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as: