Be flexible and evolve as your company, your offering, and the market evolves.
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn in The Sales Podcast...
- What it's like to grow with a company from the 15th employee to a multi-billion valuation
- Why you need to know how to sell even when you're offering marketing software
- Why you need to start small then add features to really grow
- Why yesterday's offering is not good enough for today
- Why acquisition is a viable plan to scale your business
- How to look at a partner program to grow your sales
- Why free is not always cheaper or better
- How to leverage free to generate leads and clients
- Why content still matters
- Why SEO still matters
- Why inbound marketing matters more than ever
- How to get good ideas for great content
- Why just creating great content isn't enough any longer
- What to do if you don't have an audience
- What to do if you do have an audience
- What he thinks about guest blogging
- What you should be doing more of
- How to increase your visibility in the marketplace
- How buying has changed today
- What it's like to build total quarterly revenue to $65.0 million, up 51% compared to the second quarter of 2015.
- What it's like to build subscription revenue to $60.9 million, up 55% compared to the second quarter of 2015.
- What it's like to build professional services and other revenue to $4.1 million, up 11% compared to the second quarter of 2015.
Catch Up on The Previous Episode of The Sales Podcast
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
The Navy SEALs and their families need your help. Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.