To make more sales, take off your creative cap and have the discipline to follow the system.
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn in The Sales Podcast...
- How to bounce back from failure, including getting ripped off by your neighbor when you're just 7 years old
- How Tim Ferris can help you succeed as an entrepreneur
- How to bounce back from not one buy two back to back failures
- How to bounce back from multiple failures from various online marketing strategies
- What works "every single time" when launching a business
- What he kept hearing "over and over again" from successful entrepreneurs
- The one common strategy that "everyone said they wished they had done sooner" when launching their businesses.
- The basic human principles behind every successful business
- How to stay the course in the face of adversity
- Where you should focus if your list and reach is small
- How to get your first 100 subscribers fast
- What "the poster boy formula" is and how it can help you grow your business
- How to "accidentally" get people on your email list
- How to get hundreds or even thousands of email subscribers without selling
- Where to start building your email list
- How to get more shares of your content and build word of mouth marketing
Catch Up on The Previous Episode of The Sales Podcast
Copywriter, entrepreneur, single mom, achiever Jodi Ardito shares her secrets to success and the background on her new Wizards of Webinars. Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
The Navy SEALs and their families need your help. Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Subscribe to The Sales Podcast
Please Tell Someone About The Sales Podcast
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Automate Your Marketing For $9/mo
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Fix Your Follow Up Failure
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft