Set your pride aside to hit your stride
Click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- Former VP of Business Development in Fortune 500
- Former Mary Kay—motivated her to seek a purpose-driven life
- Former Non-Profit
- Wasn't making a difference working for a credit card company in the Fortune 500 world
- Exposure creates expansion
- Dec 17th, 2004 she realized something wasn't right
- It'll never be the right time
- Jump and build your parachute on the way down
- She had to live the dream God put in her heart
- She started her own business and filed bankruptcy and had to go back to work
- Her pursuit of purpose kept her going
- She learned from her mistakes
- She lives lean and within her means
- She got clear about what was important
- We're chasing what others tell us we should
- Kid from the projects whose parents were both on crack at one point
- Even "successful" people lack confidence
- It's seldom a lack of strategy that holds people back
- She emphasizes God with a spiritual-based focus
- Name what you want
- Expose the gap for what it is
- If God was describing you to His friends He'd say great things about you. Learn to see yourself that way.
- No victims allowed in her program
- We beLIEve the lies
- We're born knowing nothing and we're little sponges
- We're formed and the roots are planted by the age of seven
- What keeps us from growth?
- We think it's better to appear one way than to be curious and let others know you don't know something.
- Set your pride aside to hit stride
- Deliver some tough love to interrupt their patterns
- Get to a quiet place and get clear on your vision for your business and your life
- Make sure you're not settling
- As soon as you start complaining you need to look deep and take action
- Order Wes's new book, "The Sales Whisperer® Way"
- Get private coaching from Wes to grow your sales
- SOAR your sales with the first guest on The Sales Podcast
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Visit Darnyelle Jervey Harmon's home on the web
- Watch Darnyelle Jervey Harmon's TedX Talk on Burning The Box
Listen To Previous Episodes of The Sales Podcast
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as: