Go Viral On Reddit & Get Your Dog 2 Million Views on YouTube…and a Few Other Golden Marketing Tips
Sales Tips you'll learn in this episode of The Sales Podcast...
- How Brian "stalked" his roommate with Facebook ads and ended up in AdWeek
- How to get your dog 6,500 subscribers and 2 million views on YouTube
- How to get 450,000 pageviews on your blog in 72 hours
- How he made a girl on Tinder world famous
- How to launch a niche site and profit from it
- How sex and conversions have a lot in common
- How to use Reddit to get upwards of 7 million page views per day
- How to use Reddit to drive organic traffic to your blog
- How to grow while being yourself
- The power of questions
- The power of connecting
- The power of the truth
- Why you need to be more curious
- How to have things for sale but not sell anything
- How to tell a story and why storytelling is more important now than ever.
“There is nothing more powerful than the suction of story. No matter how hard we try, no matter how much we dig our heels we can’t resist the lure of alternate worlds.” ~Jonathan Gottschall
Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
- Get on Brian's daily email list
- Read Brian Swichkow's Facebook retargeting story in AdWeek and here in Reddit
- See the story on Brian's site that has garnered 24,900 shares and counting
- Follow Ghost Influencer on Twitter
- Your Place Tonight
- Jonathan Gottschall, The Professor In The Cage: Why Men Fight and Why We Like to Watch
- The Storytelling Animal: How Stories Make Us Human
- The Literary Animal: Evolution and the Nature of Narrative (Rethinking Theory)
- Reclaiming Conversation: The Power of Talk in a Digital Age
Share your appreciation for this episode by letting my guest and me know on Twitter.
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
Market like you mean it.
Now go sell something.