How to Handle Conflict and Friction In Sales
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn in The Sales Podcast...
- Self-discipline: How to keep your commitments to yourself and others.
- Accountability: How to own the outcomes you sell.
- Competitiveness: How to embrace competition rather than let it intimidate you.
- Resourcefulness: How to blend your imagination, experience, and knowledge into unique solutions.
- Storytelling: How to create deeper relationships by presenting a story in which the client is the hero and you're their guide.
- Diagnosing: How to look below the surface to figure out someone else's real challenges and needs.
- How to view and use the phone to make more sales today.
- What to do when you can't do what you think you're supposed to do.
- How to hire sales people (commission-only?)
Catch Up on The Previous Episode of The Sales Podcast
Mark Podolsky and Scott Todd were miserably in Corporate America. Now they're happy and successful entrepreneurs in the land investment niche. Hear how they made the shift. Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Can You Spare a Few Dollars To Help Me Help The Families of Our Fallen Navy SEALs?
The Navy SEALs and their families need your help. Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Visit The Land Geek to get your land investing game started
- Follow The Land Geek on Twitter
- Visit Scott Todd's home on the web
- Visit Scott Todd's home page
- Follow Scott Todd on Twitter
- Order Mark and Scott's products from The Sales Podcast Amazon Store below
Did You Like This Episode?
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Automate Your Marketing For $9/mo
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Fix Your Follow Up Failure
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft