How to stand out and make every sale in a noisy world of internet marketers
Click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- Humans are inherently good people
- Lack of training makes salespeople become scoundrels
- Bots are tools but you must implement a personal touch
- Become fanatical. Have conviction to grow.
- Consumers are lucky right now. Marketers are forced to put out their best stuff up front.
- Businesses are forced to serve.
- Connect with your market. Create great content and connect.
- He has always had a tech guy so he can work in his area of expertise.
- Seven steps EPOP—Ethical Principals of Persuasion
- Copy / Messaging
- Reciprocity (grossly under-utilized)
- Social Proof
- Fix those and you'll sell
- Are webinars played out?
- "I love it when it rains. It washes all the scum off the street."
- Level up. Make sure everything that represents your brand is great.
- To give more you must make more.
- Do these three things
- Get your mind right
- Get a good coach
- Steven Sisler Helps You Know What Makes You—and Your Prospects—Tick
- Use Mind Reading To Close Sales With Ian Rowland
Listen To Previous Episodes of The Sales Podcast
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Connect with Akbar Sheikh at his website
- Get a copy of his book for free here
- Follow Akbar Sheikh on Instagram
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as: