Read your prospects to sell how they want to buy
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn in The Sales Podcast...
- Solving problems vs peddling products will never go out of style
- Successful entrepreneurs and sales people navigate the people problems to make every sale
- Selling is not WOWing, it's disqualifying!
- Your prospects should be able to tell that you're trying to find out if you should even be speaking to them
- "I probably can't help you so I'm going to find out as quickly as I can so we can move on."
- The 5 Power Disqualifiers from John Paul Mendocha
- They have the money
- They have a bleeding neck
- ER visitors with a broken arm get a clipboard
- ER visitors with a bleeding neck get all the attention immediately
- People in big pain write big checks quickly
- Stop selling prevention—it's 16x more difficult to sell even if it's 1/1000th as expensive
- Sell the cure
- The "should-be" world doesn't pay so focus on the "is world."
- They buy into my USP (Unique Selling Proposition)
- They can say "YES!"
- What I sell fits into their overall plan
- Activity does not equal productivity
- Get to the truth, not the sale
- Most agencies that say they are experts at Facebook Ads or Google AdWords are not experts
- Don't even both doing paid advertising on these platforms unless you're willing to get educated
- Do you have a killer offer or not?
- What kind of guarantee can you offer?
- This will screen who buys from you
- Tom Hoobyar made an unbelievable guarantee when he was in the pharmaceutical space and it paid off big time to beat a $100 million competitor when he was just a $5 million company
- He ended up securing 90% of the market share
- National advertising on Google is tough now
- There is more wiggle room with Google on the Display Network and Google Shopping and Local
Listen To Previous Episodes of The Sales Podcast
Support The Families of Our Fallen Navy SEALs
The Navy SEALs and their families need your help. Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman Swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Visit Perry Marshall's home on the web
- Follow Perry Marshall on Twitter
- Find out if Facebook Advertising is for you
- Find out if Google AdWords is for you
- Get Perry Marshall's "80/20 Sales & Marketing" book