For Entrepreneurs who know that business-building is system-building.
Know more about CRM and what CRM Software Ontraport 5.0 can bring to your business.
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
What You'll Learn In This Episode of The CRM Sushi Podcast...
- You don't know what's going to work
- You have to try and test and iterate
- Your prospects are "expert ignorers"
- Bootstrapped beginning with ALL the features in 2006
- Launched in 2007
- Rebuilt 2010-2014
- Rebuilt the front end 2015-2016
- Now...made it simple
- Made it easy and fast to build campaigns
- Give access to better reporting
- They go beyond the messaging
- Are people clicking through and moving through your funnel
- Others missed what happens on your website
- So you've been forced to chose one half of your marketing: the website or the messaging
- It's hard to put the whole picture on a single page
- Some force simplicity on you, like ActiveCampaign
- Our businesses have a lot of different processes like sales, prospecting, referrals, recruiting, etc.
- Some allow you to get really complex, like Infusionsoft
- So they created automatic campaign organization from the top down.
- Allow multiple disconnected triggers and flows to enable whole-business views
- List-cleaning + Re-Engagement campaign helps with deliverability
- Triggering off of Email Opens is not a great idea due to the nature of how email clients treat opens
- Pre-built Campaigns accelerate your launches
- Performance Mode offers many powerful reports
- Contact Flow
- Funnel Conversion
- Lifetime Value
- Goal Conversion Rate
- Goal Conversion Point
- Goal Conversion Time
- Filter by Tracking (Where are my best leads and customers coming from?)
- Get your Google Analtyics going
- Track UTM variables on everything you do
- Ontraport is the only map-based visual marketing performance reporting tool available that reports on goals other than opt-in or purchase.
- Share your Campaigns to the Ontraport Marketplace and/or friends and clients privately
- A secret tease coming in a month
- Starts at $79/mo
Catch Up on Previous Episodes of The CRM Sushi Podcast
Support The Families of Our Fallen Navy SEALs Here
The Navy SEALs and their families need your help. Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Links Mentioned In The CRM Sushi Podcast
What Did You Think About This Podcast?
What did you think of this episode? Please let me know below. If you need help on what CRM software suit best to your business? Visit here.