Time in dilutes awareness of
Click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- Take whichever angle you want but you have to produce
- Nature has her own pace
You can be too much too fast."
- This is for sales leaders to build sales superstars
- Being great at sales doesn't mean you'll be great at sales leadership
- You can't leave a wake of destruction behind you as a sales leader
- Balance product, customer, and people
- Be savvy and self-aware to get the help you need to succeed
- Position your plan like Nick Saban or Bill Belichick
- All good reps and even customers eventually leave
- The team is more important than the individual
- To prepare means to recruit. It's a full time job.
- Adversity will strike and it will always be at the worst time
- Build your bench strength
- Your best people are recruited
- The best sales reps aren't looking for jobs
- Talk to top talent every week
- You create and curate your culture
Time in dilutes awareness of."
- Go outside the organization to bring in new ideas.
- They'll help you find the gaps and opportunities in your company and plan
- The right people coach everyone up
- Bring in rookies with chemistry and energy and attitude
- Have a proven playbook
- Often the top salesperson doesn't want the sales management job
- They usually just want the accolades and pat on the back
- Have a Sales Council