Hire Staff and Clients Slowly and Fire Quickly
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
- When to buy software off the shelf and when to develop it on your own
- When to outsource and when to build your own team to create your solutions and provide the services that meet your own criteria
- How to onboard new clients profitably
- How to avoice scope creep with new clients
- How to establish and stick to your higher prices
- How to get paid and aviod chasing clients for money
- How to get more good-paying, easy-to-work-with clients without spending an arm and a let on marketing to attract them
Catch Up on The Previous Episode of The Sales Podcast
Paul Tobey went from recording and performing jazz piano sets around the world for 22 years to living in a spare bedroom in his parents' home with his own family. Now he runs multiple companies with a large staff that is growing. Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Charities I Support
The Navy SEALs and their families need your help. Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
Please Tell Someone About The Sales Podcast
Share your appreciation for this episode by letting my guest and me know on Twitter and by leaving a 5-star review on iTunes. It helps more than you would think.
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as: