Trust Yourself To Maximize Your Growth
Click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- Work on yourself
- Daily devotional
- Challenge question
- Not a "how-to"
- It's more of a "why-to"
- What's in your head? What's your mindset?
- Calendars and "seasons" in the book
- Trust yourself and your judgment
- Get out of the imposter syndrome
- Learn from his 30 years in business
- Learn how to handle lost deals
- Appreciate the doors that open when one is closed
- Why you need to detach
- Napoleon, Patton, Mike Tyson
- Does manifesting work?
- How to make your own good luck
- How to launch a successful course and learn from failed launches
- Create with your prospects and customers
- Ralph Waldo Emerson, cusp of the Civil War, reformation pushes
- Think for yourself
- How to find yourself
- "Moby Dick," "The Scarlett Letter"
- An army of self-reliant entrepreneurs can help the world
- How to know when it's time to add another iron in the fire
- How to handle boredom
- How to push yourself
- Start the day you get the book and write in it
- Commit to 30 days
- Put it in your way so you stumble across it
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Get John's Books
- "The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur: 366 Daily Meditations to Feed Your Soul and Grow Your Business" or The Self-Reliant Entrepreneur website
- "Duct Tape Marketing Revised and Updated: The World's Most Practical Small Business Marketing Guide"
- "The Referral Engine: Teaching Your Business to Market Itself"
- "Duct Tape Selling: Think Like a Marketer-Sell Like a Superstar"