Specialists Don't Beg
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn in The Sales Podcast...
- Runs big events with mega-stars such as Sir Richard Branson, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Gary Vaynerchuk, Eric Thomas ("how bad do you want it?") to help real estate agents do better marketing to grow their businesses
- He's a former real estate agent who was taught just one way of growing: make annoying outbound cold calls
- Now he shows agents how to be listened to and even obeyed
- They are now desired, trustworthy, and respected
- Creates celebrity specialists out of his real estate agent clients
- He had 12 people attend his first "event" in 2008
- It was really just begging people he knew to come to a group session
- He was new to outbound marketing and one attendee paid him maybe $200/mo to speak with him weekly
- Booked a cheap room (don't over-spend) that could've fit maybe 40 people
- Taught his story of hating cold call prospecting
- He was a sales manager and was getting cold called by a copier salesman who was calling every couple of months despite knowing it would be five years before he needed another on...
- But he realized he was teaching his agents to do the same thing
- Specialists don't beg
- Then he shared what he was learning and testing
- Next he had 50 people attend and he kept re-investing his profits
- Then he started producing 7-figure real estate agents
- He still makes little on the conferences but he parlays the visibility into bigger growth in other opportunities
- He sees himself as being paid by his clients to learn from his own mentors
- How did Tai Lopez become a household name?
Support The Families of Our Fallen Navy SEALs
The Navy SEALs and their families need your help. Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Visit Glenn Twiddle's home on the web
- Follow Glenn Twiddle on Twitter
- Watch Glenn's interview with Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Join our private Facebook Group, The Implementors, to continue the conversation
How'd You Like This Episode?
Market like you mean it.
Now go sell something.