How local business owners need to do SEO differently than national brands
Sales Tips you'll learn in this episode of The Sales Podcast...
- How local search engine results appear in searches
- How Google views "SEO tricks"
- How to structure your content to tip the scales in your favor from an SEO perspective
- How to balance your focus: humans vs rankings
- How Facebook views mixing personal and professional profiles
- If you need a Facebook page at all to help you with SEO results
- The role social media marketing plays in SEO, selling, and engaging
- Whether or not you need a call to action on your Facebook Fan Page
- Where to spend your time: mastering SEO tools or being a human being
- The little trick to test your own SEO results
[Tweet "SEO today is more about being human" says @JasonTheDummy w/@saleswhisperer"]
If you liked this episode, please let me know on Twitter.
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as: