Your Search For The Best Infusionsoft Training & Support To Really Make Your Infusionsoft Application Hum and Make You Money While You Sleep Is Over!
(If you are ready to order the Infusionsoft GOLD Kickstart Package for $1,999 please click here.)
(If you are ready to order the Infusionsoft PLATINUM Kickstart Package please click here. If you’d like to learn more about what is included in the Infusionsoft Platinum package click here.)
Infusionsoft is the biggest, baddest, most automated sales and marketing tool on the planet, which means two things:
- It takes a while to master.
- You’re crazy to try to master it alone AND make sales AND support your current clients AND spend time with your family!
- I’m a salesman, not a Geek. Most Infusionsoft Certified Consultants are either technical coders and programmers that don’t really understand sales and marketing or they are admin-type people that are sweet and nice and a joy to have at your company picnic but they can’t help you sell. Infusionsoft is a big marketing gun. The ammo is the CONTENT you load into it and fire sequentially. So work with a salesman that knows how to move product and make the cash register sing!
- I have Geeks on my team to make Infusionsoft do all the fancy things you would like it to do.
- I’m a speaker / trainer / educator / communicator. Getting up to speed quickly with anything new requires skill on the part of the instructor to make sure the lessons are done efficiently and effectively. Learning the “clicky-clicks” of Infusionsoft can be done with videos. The human connection is what makes the lessons come alive.
- I’m a copywriter. Marketing is selling in print and selling is the transference of confidence from one person to another. Because I am a salesman (see point #1) and I know how and love to write you’ll get unprecedented assistance in reviewing and creating great content during your Kickstart sessions with me.
- I’m married with children. This means I understand commitment and it also means I’m not some 20-something kid out sowing my oats 6.5 nights a week who may or may not show up for scheduled calls and appointments.
- I’m a U.S.A.F.A. grad and veteran. This means I’ve been disciplined since an early age. It also means I can prioritize, function well under stress, stick with something until it is completed and I am loyal. It also means “attention-to-detail” has been instilled in me to a degree many others lack. I see things like missing commas, poor grammar (see #4, Copywriter) and improperly-formatted pages and letters that can distract your readers, which will hurt your bottom line.
- I literally wrote the book on Infusionsoft, “The Definitive Guide To Infusionsoft” – and you get a free copy of it (a $49.99 value) when you order Infusionsoft Today from me here and now!
- Experience: Since the Fall of 2008 I have been an Infusionsoft Certified Consultant and have been using Infusionsoft to grow my own business and those of hundreds of clients so I know this application, what it can do, who to turn to in order to make things happen so you can grow rather than toil around “under the hood.”
- Weekly training: My team and I get on the phone and on the web every week with a live Infusionsoft Mastermind where we get you up to speed on the latest releases as well as live Q&A to help you get the most out of your application.
- If Infusionsoft is having a promotion I get all of the same promo codes so you can buy with confidence knowing you are getting the best deal going.
Additionally, I offer extra support calls and training resources to everyone wise enough to order Infusionsoft today through me as a way of providing that little extra something for my clients who are the reason I’m in business.
Now that you are ready to receive at least $2,734.17 in services, discounts and training by ordering Infusionsoft from me today just enter your information below and one of my staff or I will call you somewhere between immediately and the next business day.
Still have questions? Hit me up here.
Meet a few fans of mine with these video and written testimonials.
“I am a newcomer to the huge amount of material available at Influsionsoft and needed somebody to get me started and jumpstart some early sequences. Wes has a very solid understanding of the program, helped me put the sequences together and followed thru thoroughly. He did what he said he would (and more) and was accountable and put us in a much better position than before we met him and I recommend him without reservation.”
Dr John Frank
Anapelli Hair Clinic
“Any place, any time.”
Once I was on a panel of external facilitators charged with ranking candidates from a variety of UN agencies according to our willingness to work with them in the future. There were 3 categories.
- No way, never
- Under certain circumstances.
- Any place, any time.
Rebecca Sprynczynatyk, Infusionsoft Products Marketing Manager, provides a testimonial on the copywriting work Wes did as an Infusionsoft Consultant.
I was so thankful to hear Wes Schaeffer’s speech at the last Chamber breakfast. In a time when you wonder as you talk to other business professionals will they be optimist or pessimist, it was a great relief to get the encouragement from Wes.
He did not know his speech was for me. Wes talked about how a business can thrive and be extremely successful no matter how the economy looks. He gave many steps to help me focus on some specifics in my business. This year is the “Year of Increase” for my family and Wes’ speech just confirmed how we can make it happen. Thanks Wes for your profound expertise! It has been fun getting to know you!
Monica Kirkland, Owner, New Life Ultrasound
“I would like to thank you for a giving our staff some rock solid training and truly “new” techniques in selling. I’ve sat in front of some of the best, from Tony Robbins to Tom Hopkins and I have to admit, I was skeptical because up until the time you began, I thought you might be a little dry. Boy was I mistaken.
It was like you turned on a switch and through your entire presentation I was engaged. You made everyone laugh, you told pertinent jokes and you really brought it all together to align with our business specifically. It was definitely more than your typical hype and motivation. It really was a full session of new and dynamic techniques that our staff has put into place and as a result we have already seen an increase in sales.
You Rock!! Thank you,
Tina Finn, Owner, ProContact Marketing – Temecula’s Independent Advertising Consultant
“Wes, Thank you so much for entertaining and amazing seminar yesterday! I am so excited to begin working to become the JEDI MASTER!
Count me and my entire sales staff in on the next!”
Dione Moser, President, Impact Marketing and Design, Inc
“I can’t believe that I was able to put a few strategies in place from the workshop yesterday. I made an appointment several weeks ago to present a proposal for a big wellness project. After the workshop yesterday I was planning to sit down and rewrite my resume, write a curriculum, a proposed cost but because of you I decided not to waste my time.
I walked into the meeting and established an agenda for the next 45 minutes; laid out the ground rules; uncovered their pain (much more than I expected) using the questions; asked who makes the decisions, then set up another appointment with all responsible persons and gave an agenda for the next meeting. I also solved one of their problems (getting a group rate for the gym that is the best). I feel good about the outcome of this meeting! I was confident and in control…Thank you, Wes, for your energetic and entertaining workshop…”
Donna Mills, MS, The Food and Fitness Coach, Visalus Regional Director
“If you want practical methods and tools that can be applied to your selling repertoire, then you’ve come to the right place.
Wes Schaeffer offers humorous and candid real-time scenarios that can be put into practice immediately. Underscoring his entire workshop is the physiology and psychology needed to succeed in a consumer-savvy environment of the 21st century.
Wes’ program is timely and desperately needed for budding entrepreneurs as well as seasoned sales representatives.
Thanks for a fun day!
Lisa Musick, Temecula, CA
I wanted to thank you for the instruction and more importantly for the results that you have helped me obtain. I have to admit that I was fairly skeptical prior to enrolling in your class.
I had spend over 10 years as a sales manager worked my way up to become the president of a sales organization so I didn’t think I needed your class.
Wow, was I wrong.
After stepping out with my own company, with what I considered to be a no-brainer value proposition, I was struggling to provide services that literally costs nothing to use and can only result in a desirable outcome. I finally bit the bullet and enrolled in your class. I am glad I did.
Since then I have completely changed the way I approach sales. I went from performing free services, just to get a reference, to having the luxury of selecting only the committed customers that I would be willing to work with. I have been through other sales development classes but I can safely say yours is the best. You provide specific actionable advice for my specific business and it has worked. The least I can do is thank you. Please do me a favor and email this to your clients and prospective clients. I would really like you to consider me as a reference for your sales class. If anyone doubts that your class won’t improve their performance, have them call me.
Adam Plaumer, Owner, Electronic Payment Consulting
“Wes Schaeffer’s the Sales Whisperer’s unique yet traditional approach at helping you reach your potential is very gratifying. With his warm, funny, southern down-home spirit, he really helps YOU ignite YOURSELF! He keeps in line with some traditional sales/mentor/leadership philosophy yet brings the unique twist of truly personalizing your plan for success!”
Jeff Kirkland?, T-Mobile – Major Account Executive
“When I first bought my business, I was doing most of the things Wes teaches. However, after nearly 7 months in business, I found I really needed to refocus my efforts and create a strategy moving forward.
Wes has really helped me to create a strategy for not only my own sales but those of future sales people I intend to hire and get my focus on growing my business.
Wes is helping me get to the point where I can finally work ON my business, rather than IN my business.”
Bryce Ebeling, Money Mailer of Temecula Valley
“This Workshop was so helpful and I can’t wait to review the workbook. …The Sales Whisperer®, it’s unique and so true. Hope to recommend someone for your next workshop.”
Shari Vener, President, Written Inc.
Wes…was the guest speaker for the (Murrieta) Chamber at our January Networking Breakfast. A skilled speaker, Wes had the audience’s full attention and provided a stimulating early morning talk. As always Wes is a welcomed addition to any of our programs and I would highly recommend having him as a speaker should the opportunity present itself.
Rex Oliver IOM, ACE, President/CEO, Murrieta Chamber of Commerce
Just a quick note to say ‘thanks’ for your Monday am class.
It’s a great way to start the week.
Your class has helped me be much more sure of myself and confident. I have been inviting people [to attend].
Have a great week!
Diana Nield, Account Executive, Keep-InTouch, www.keep-intouch.com
“Energy and more energy are the first words that come to my mind when Wes Schaeffer’s name is mentioned. (And The Sales Whisperer’s name is mentioned or a lot in Southern California!)
I first met Wes when attending a sales seminar in early 2007. My impression then was that he is a sales genius! Nearly three years later his reputation stands and continues to grow.
His seminars and monthly coaching sessions are clear, informative and to the point. He has changed the definition of selling and brings clarity to the word “sales.”
Kay Harrison, Owner, CS Marketing
“The Sales Whisperer presents no-nonsense sales advice in an easy-to-understand, easy-to-implement fashion. Part coach, part motivator, always inspiring, Wes Schaeffer’s guidance increases productivity by providing techniques to streamline sales processes, eliminate inefficiencies and increase success rates. Every session provides multiple “pass around the office” ideas that translate to any sales environment.”
Layne Kasper, Managing Partner, Kasper & Associates
6410 Southwest Blvd., Suite 224
Fort Worth, Texas 76109
phone: 817/738-4220, ext. 102
1984-2009: 25 Years of Making Connections…Creating Results