My fellow Infusionsoft Certified Consultants asked me to do a review of Zoho vs Infusionsoft so I made some coffee, fired up Screenflow and here you go!
(Related: Zoho CRM support issues.)
Here's an update to the Zoho vs Infusionsoft debate from mid-April 2015 per a request from a follower on my YouTube channel:
The key points to focus on are:
- Sales Automation
- Marketing Automation
- Internal Workflow Automation
- Number of emails
- Graphical workflow creation vs. Macros (graphical is MUCH easier)
- Number of web forms allowed (why does Zoho limit them?)
- Ability to create attractive web forms and actually preview them before you attempt to publish. (Want to demo a Web-To-Lead Form built in Zoho? Arul in India says "you can save the html code on your desktop and test it." (Aurgh?))
- Number of templates allowed (why does Zoho limit them?)
- Ability to create attractive templates
At the end of the day, everyone knows I'm biased towards Infusionsoft, however I have had a Zoho account longer than I've had an Infusionsoft account and the reason I use Infusionsoft is because it helps me grow my business without adding staff and it helps me collect the names of subscribers and prospects and nurture them and make a sale and deliver my offerings and stay in touch with them automatically, day or night, rain or shine.
Nobody else does this at this price point, with this type of support and with this ease of use.
I hope this video helps. If it did help please leave a comment below and share it up above.
Market like you mean it.
Now go sell something.