My fellow Keap Certified Consultants asked me to do a review of Zoho vs Keap so I made some coffee, fired up Screenflow, and here you go!
(Related: Zoho CRM support issues.)
The key points to focus on are:
- Sales Automation
- Marketing Automation
- Internal Workflow Automation
- Number of emails
- Graphical workflow creation vs. Macros (graphical is MUCH easier)
- Number of web forms allowed (why does Zoho limit them?)
- Ability to create attractive web forms and actually preview them before you attempt to publish. (Want to demo a Web-To-Lead Form built-in Zoho? Arul in India says "you can save the HTML code on your desktop and test it." (Aurgh?))
- Number of templates allowed (why does Zoho limit them?)
- Ability to create attractive templates
At the end of the day, everyone knows I'm biased towards Keap and HubSpot, however, I have had a Zoho account longer than I've had an Infusionsoft/Keap account, and the reason I use Keap is that since 2008 it has helped me grow my business without adding staff.
Keap is simpler than ever with more affordable, transparent pricing than ever.
Keap is focusing on what entrepreneurs need and is giving to them/us.
Keap is cutting out the fluff.
Keap offers great support.
The Keap ecosystem is seasoned and effective.
Keap has helped me collect the names of subscribers and prospects and nurture them and make sales and deliver my offerings and stay in touch with them automatically, day or night, rain or shine since 2008!
Nobody else does this at this price point, with this type of support, and with this ease of use.
I hope this video helps.
If it did help please leave a comment below and share it up above.
Market like you mean it.
Now go sell something.