Meet The Entrepreneur Who Founded Zirtual...and Is Climbing Back To The Top
Sales Tips you'll learn in this episode of The Sales Podcast...
- How to know it's time to launch your entrepreneurial venture
- How to find your niche
- How to find opportunities to expand your new venture
- How to price your services / offerings
- When to take outside money to grow
- How to handle that outside money when you do grow
- The role of compassion in business and in life
- The value of persistence, iterations, and thick skin to success
- What to read to inspire you to grow
- How to create a business plan that actually helps you grow your sales
- When you should stop learning
- How to leverage kids and teenagers to detect the next trend
- What to do when you are ambushed
- The point of money
Catch Up on The Previous Episode of The Inbound Sales Podcast
Want to know how an engineer, Harry Campbell, The Rideshare Guy, became a blogging guru that allowed him to quit his engireeing job and grow his business from home? Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
- Follow Maren Kate Donovan on Twitter
- Add Maren Kate Donovan as a friend on Snapchat: marenk8
- Follow Maren's journey on her blog Escaping The 9 to 5
Tools To Thrive
- Make Your Marketing Magnetic: This is where it all began for me. You can attract qualified, eager buyers like clockwork when you master the concepts in this valuable program.
- Make Every Sale: Get dozens of private lessons, videos, bonus sessions, sales templates, spreadsheets and more in this program made for sales professionals.
- 79 Stories: Wes's second book that answers the question "How does a dead Army general and Alka Seltzer help you grow your sales?"
- Best CRM For Me: Take this free quiz to determine the best CRM and inbound sales engine to grow your business
Subscribe to The Sales Podcast
Show Some Love For The Sales Podcast
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Fix Your Follow Up Failure
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft