- No parking on a full moon from 12 to 1:16...
- No parking on odd Tuesday's from 3 am to 7:18 am during election years...
- No parking if a dog is heard barking from 1 to 4:35 pm unless it's a Leap Year and you have a picture of your cat in the window...
I had mis-read the times that parking was allowed and didn't accept the fact that the electronic meter was right in not accepting my card. (Nahhh...I'm not stubborn nor do I have a touch of ADD!)
- Your appearance matters.
- Your appearance creates your first impression to everyone around you.
- When you're in sales you are the package, so wrap your package with care and attention to detail.
- We do judge books by their covers. How do you want your prospects to judge you?
- Judging others by their appearance is shallow and often incorrect.
- Stop judging others solely by their appearance.
- Give everyone the benefit of the doubt so they have the opportunity to prove themselves to you.
You have to dress to impress because not everyone is as thoughtful and conscientious as you.
To make a lasting impression and to get to the truth you have to ask great questions and seek to understand rather than strive to be understood.
When you enter every conversation with no assumptions—only good questions—you'll get so much more out of business and out of life.
But what are good questions? That's just one of the (big) things we'll cover here.
Now go get dressed!
Founder, The W.E.S. Method™