How to cut through the noise of today's social media marketing world to grow your business.
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn in The Sales Podcast...
- How social media has changed and how to leverage that change to grow your sales
- The KPIs you should be focusing on to really make a splash in the marketplace
- Why you need to test your marketing campaigns...and what to test
- The little tool Google gives you to narrow down your marketing
- How to get started with online marketing without breaking the bank
- Where to focus when you create new ads: the words, the image, the call to action, or something else
- The difference between unhappy customers and trolls, and how to handle both to grow
- What do do with bad reviews
Catch Up on The Previous Episode of The Inbound Sales Podcast
Ryan Stewman is the Hardcore Closer who turned two stints in prison into a radically successful sales training company. Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Get These Tools To Thrive
- Make Your Marketing Magnetic: This is where it all began for me. Attract qualified, eager buyers predictably when you master this valuable program.
- Best CRM For Me: Take this free quiz to determine the best CRM and inbound sales engine to grow your business
- No More Sales Duds: Learn how to advertise, screen, interview, assess, onboard, motivate, and retain top sales talent.
Subscribe to The Sales Podcast
Show Some Love For The Sales Podcast
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Fix Your Follow Up Failure
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft