The Sales Whisperer Blog
Sales Training (3)
Stephen Covey was mostly right when he said
Begin with the end in mind."
If one does not know to which port one is sailing, no wind is favorable."
Seneca, the OG high-performance-guru, philosopher, and stoic uttered those profound words around the time the New Testament was being written.
About 1800 years later another cool cat said much the same thing:
2022 Is The Year of Inbound Sales
2010... 2011... 2012... 2013... 2014... 2015... 2016... 2017... 2018... 2019... 2020...(AHHH, COVID!) 2021...(AHHH, MORE COVID!) 2022 (AHHH, INFLATION, RUSSIA, UKRAINE, GAS PRICES!)...but it's finally here!
"What's here?" you ask?
- Cold calling is dead
- Fake objections to cold calling
- The real issue with cold calling
- The truth about prospecting and sales
- How to tell if you're about to make a really bad prospecting call
- The power of a good phone script
- Why did we cover prospecting over the phone?
- How to stop making Cold Calls
- Nothing happens until a sale is made
Did you get into business to be busy 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year...and to YouFaceTwitTubeBookGram it all...or to have a life?
And don't kid yourself into thinking having something to do is success.