If you’re not using email marketing campaigns to promote what you sell, you’re leaving money on the table.
The Sales Whisperer Blog
Email Marketing Best Practices
Additional Salesforce vs Keap Resources:
- Keap vs Salesforce support model
- Keap vs Salesforce for Trade Show Marketing
- Salesforce vs Keap: After The ExactTarget Purchase
- How much does Salesforce really cost?
Is Salesforce.com really a viable platform for a small business CRM?
What does a small business—any business for that matter—need now?
Prospect: "We don't really do email marketing but we're looking into it. We've seen that we can start for free with MailChimp or AWeber starts at $19 per month. What do you think?"
Me: "How big do you want to grow?"
Prospect: "Well, ah, as big as possible!?"
As an inbound marketing practitioner, consultant, and author who works with HubSpot, Infusionsoft, and Ontraport,I am often asked to compare and contrast how various inbound marketing and marketing automation platforms stack up to others options on the market.
Table of Contents:
- Process Before Login
- The Best Keap Demo
- How Helpful Is The Keap CRM?
- Keap Services: Saving Contact Lists
- Keap API Developers
- Keap Services: Keap Email Templates
- Setting Up Keap Tags
- Keap Services: Cleaning Up Data
- Keap Tip: Using Google Chrome When Working In E-Commerce
- The Best Keap Tip
- Add Products and Get Paid In Keap
- Add A Company To Keap
- Double Your Sales Guarantee...And Why We Stopped Offering It
- The Best Keap Consultants
- The New Double-YourSales Guarantee With Infusionsoft and Me
I call it "Process Before Login."
I cringe when I hear...
"The phone is dead. Long live hiding behind your computer to make sales!"
And Other Great Lies of Sales & Marketing
Wanna make money online, in your pajamas, while you sleep?
Here's all you need to do: