About Today's Guest on The Sales Podcast
Tom Hopkins is a NYT Best-Selling author, sales training legend, and all-around good guy. He was one of the first books I ever read on selling back in the mid-90's, and I still have 36 pages of typed notes from his powerful book, "How to Master the Art of Selling." It was a thrill to sit down at the microphone with Tom to get his take on selling today.
What you'll learn in this episode...
- How many doors you need to knock on to make a sale.
- The program this sales master spent his last $150 to attend to light his fire.
- The #1 way to increase your productivity.
- How to stay close to your clients to increase referrals and sales.
- Tom's #1 motto to stay motivated and on task.
- What to send instead of Christmas cards to stand out in the minds of your clients and prospects.
- How to know when you've arrived.
- Who Tom Hopkins studied (and so did Walt Disney) to reach the top of his profession.
[Tweet "You don’t make money sitting in the office" says @TomHopkinsSales w/@saleswhisperer"]
- Follow Tom Hopkins on Twitter
- Visit Tom's home on the web and see his upcoming events.
- Get Tom's Book, “How to Master the Art of Selling"
- Get Tom's Book, "When Buyers Say No: Essential Strategies for Keeping a Sale Moving Forward"
- Get J. Douglas Edwards' Book, "Sales Closing Power"
- Study Michael Vance, the creative genius behind Disneyland.
If you liked this episode, please let me know on Twitter.