About Today's Guest on The Sales Podcast
Tom Hopkins is a NYT Best-Selling author, sales training legend, and all-around good guy. He was one of the first books I ever read on selling back in the mid-90's, and I still have 36 pages of typed notes from his powerful book, "How to Master the Art of Selling." It was a thrill to sit down at the microphone with Tom to get his take on selling today.
Tools To Thrive
- Make Your Marketing Magnetic: This is where it all began for me. You can attract qualified, eager buyers like clockwork when you master the concepts in this valuable program.
What you'll learn in this episode...
- How many doors you need to knock on to make a sale.
- The program this sales master spent his last $150 to attend to light his fire.
- The #1 way to increase your productivity.
- How to stay close to your clients to increase referrals and sales.
- Tom's #1 motto to stay motivated and on task.
- What to send instead of Christmas cards to stand out in the minds of your clients and prospects.
- How to know when you've arrived.
- Who Tom Hopkins studied (and so did Walt Disney) to reach the top of his profession.
[Tweet "You don’t make money sitting in the office" says @TomHopkinsSales w/@saleswhisperer"]
- Follow Tom Hopkins on Twitter
- Visit Tom's home on the web and see his upcoming events.
- Get Tom's Book, “How to Master the Art of Selling"
- Get Tom's Book, "When Buyers Say No: Essential Strategies for Keeping a Sale Moving Forward"
- Get J. Douglas Edwards' Book, "Sales Closing Power"
- Study Michael Vance, the creative genius behind Disneyland.
If you liked this episode, please let me know on Twitter.
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Apply MagneticMarketing to your business and watch your business grow
- Learn to put PersonalityInCopy and watch your influence grow
- Go where the money is: Marketing To The Affluent
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Ontraport Demo