The Ultimate Playbook For The Next Generation of B2B Sales, Marketing, and Predictable Revenue Growth
Professional Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- B2B buyers want to be in control of and drive their research and overall buying process
- Professional salespeople must transform prospects and customers into their own sales team and brand ambassadors.
- Here are the 3 new rules of sales and marketing
- Here's a fresh approach to the B2B sales funnel
Related episodes and posts
- LinkedIn Ain't Selling Says Sales Trainer Lance Tyson
- How To Make Your Prospects Thirsty, With Harry Maziar
- Co-founder of a CRM/marketing automation company
- His clients say they need something new
- Has been in sales & marketing for over 30 years
- Was at a board meeting presenting his pipeline and projections
- He was challenged "How confident are you in these projections?"
- How good are you at forecasting and predicting?
- He was doing more guessing than the should have been
- Most of the sale happens when the salesperson leaves the room
- Prospects want to feel like they're in control of the buying prospect
How good are you at forecasting and predicting?"
- Get the prospect into the revenue zone
- Is there demand for what you offer?
- Do they trust you?
- How do you lay out the yellow brick road?
- Not focused too much on the prospecting side of things in this book
- It's easier to get a meeting, but harder to get a meaningful meeting
A confused mind says 'no.'"
- Don't stalk your prospects...educate and support them
- Prospects get confused and overwhelmed with all the data
- Help your prospects avoid the rabbit holes
- Help them avoid being overwhelmed
- A confused mind says "no"
Is there a pending event?"
- Usually a buying team at larger companies
- Take your current sales cycle and reverse engineer it
- Where are the bottlenecks?
- Where are the trends?
- This is great for marketing leaders who are working more closely with sales
- This is great for rev ops personnel and sales leaders, not necessarily the quota-carrying salespeople
- Sales professionals should continue qualifying/disqualifying
- Is there a problem?
- Is there a pending event?
Sales Growth Tools Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Get Tom's book "The Revenue Zone: The Ultimate Playbook for the Next Generation of Sales, Marketing and Predictable Revenue Growth."
- Visit Tom Burton's website