Professional Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- People still buy from people they know, like, and trust
- Runs a remote salesforce now that works from home
- Zoom, emails, video
- Before COVID, they had a mandate to travel the country and meet the dealers face-to-face
- Before COVID, their prospects were not open to using technology to meet with salespeople, but they had to embrace it to speak to their customers but keep their doors closed.
Related episodes and posts
- Ben Gay, III had Napoleon Hill as His Mentor
- Meet My Sales Mentor, Steve Clark, On The Sales Podcast #45
- Dealers are having to get creative to find used inventory.
- Used car prices are high and will probably remain high.
- MSRP used to be just a suggestion.
- Toyota is really in demand.
- The car industry is in tremendous flux.
- Ford and others are trying to sell straight to the consumer instead of dealerships.
- "The most important thing for a sales leader is to drive sales behaviors."
- You'll be given targets you may or may not be able to hit, but do the work.
- You can control your own activity.
- Email is crowded, so you must distinguish yourself.
- Maybe video emails.
- Maybe this, maybe that.
The most important thing for a sales leader is to drive sales behaviors."
- People call back through obligation or curiosity.
- 70% on retaining.
- Identify the behaviors you're expecting from your salespeople and screen them.
- Get invited into the prospect's hobbies.
- Credibility is how you get invited in.
- Wrote the outline in June and finished in December.
- In 2017 he decided to finish his degree.
- Finished online after five years and walked across the stage in Boston, and found himself with free time.
- Tried pickleball, and on the first point of his first game, he tore the fascia on his foot.
Sales Growth Tools Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Hire The Best Speaker for your sales meeting or marketing conference
- Take The CRM Quiz: get a free consultation with me
- Donate: Just because you like the show, the no-bullshit approach, and don't want to buy a book, software, or The Make Every Sale Program.
- The Sales Agenda: take control of every sales opportunity like a pro.
- Leadferno: Turn lurkers into leads
- Founders Card: Get $20,000 in free processing from Stripe, save 15% on Bose, and save on hotels, travel, car rentals, you name it.
- Send Drunk Emails: ...that get opened and get you paid!
- Phone Burner: work the phone like a machine so you can be a human when you connect.
- Sendspark: Send video emails that make an impact so you can stand out from the noise. Use promo code SALESWHISPERER to get 33% off for three months
- Guest's Book Site: https://timjmrohrer.com/the-book
- Guest Twitter:
- Guest Instagram:
- Guest LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/timjmrohrer/
- "Secrets of Question-Based Selling: How the Most Powerful Tool in Business Can Double Your Sales Results (Top Selling Books to Increase Profit, Money Books for Growth)" by Thomas A. Freese
- Support The Sales Podcast: https://bit.ly/3JOJ6jC
- Podcast website: https://www.thesaleswhisperer.com/podcast
- Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/3PeYzKL
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nEwCF8
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@TheSalesWhispererWes
- Support on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/TheWes
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/saleswhisperer
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/saleswhisperer
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thesaleswhisperer/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thesaleswhisperer
- Medium: https://medium.com/@saleswhisperer