There is a silver bullet for growing your business in 2020.
It's a big bullet.
It's a slow bullet.
It's a powerful bullet.
Like any and all bullets...it's gonna leave a mark.
And like California residents have now discovered, you can't just cut a check to me or any other marketer/copywriter/consultant worth their salt and say,
go do what whatever it is you do while I sit in the shade in this hammock and count my money and make Instagram videos."
Just like getting in shape, developing a healthy, sound inbound sales and marketing program requires time, effort, dedication, attention to detail, and more than a little blood, sweat and tears.
That's why there are fitness trainers and dudes like me offering private consulting to help you reach your big, hairy, audacious goals.
Why is it so hard to create effective inbound marketing that helps you grow your sales predictably?
When it comes to growing your sales, few business owners understand that people don't buy from you for just one of two reasons:
- Your market doesn't know about you.
- Or they do.
Here's the double-edged sword when it comes to retaining someone like me to help you improve your sales and marketing.
I can help you get found on the internet, pop up on social media sites, stand out at a trade show and other wise make the phone ring.
But if you and/or your employees suffer from:
- A systemic inability to answer the phone promptly, politely and energetically, and/or,
- A habit of greeting new prospects with slothful staff chomping on a tuna sandwich while their feet are propped up on the front desk, and/or
- An inability to fill out standard forms and do basic data entry, and/or,
- A dirty, stinky, crowded, under-stocked, under-staffed facility, and/or,
- Staff that won't follow your instructions, and/or,
- The social and people and communication skills of Attila the Hun with a tooth ache, which causes your people to run for the hills when they see you pull up into the parking lot...
...then what you need is not a silver bullet but a box of silver bullets...and a house-cleaning...and an attitude adjustment.
But if all of the above are in order...
And...if you have a quality product and a solid reputation...
And...your staff is fine and business is "fine" but not great...
And...you're ready, willing and able to do what it takes to grow your business in 2017 I'll tell you the biggest silver bullet on the planet is for growing your business beyond your wildest dreams.
Are you ready?
It's a good coach/mentor/advisor that will tell you:
- "How the cow eats the cabbage." (You can thank my dad for that colloquialism.)
- Where your business needs improvement.
- Where your blind spots are.
- How to create realistic goals and action plans, and...,
- Hold you accountable to reach them.
If your business is ready for show, I'll help you tell the world.
If it's not ready for show, I'll help you get it there, then help you tell the world.
But paying to market a business that is not ready to make that great first impression is like running your air conditioner with your window's open.
It just doesn't add up.
I'm ready to help you grow. Are you?
Market like you mean it. Now go sell something.