When you follow "The Sales Agenda" you can download below you will feel as though you have a "secret weapon" in your efforts to
- Befriend receptionists and gate keepers,
- Reach decision makers,
- Set firm appointments with decision makers,
- Get them to make a decision,
- Shorten your sales cycles,
- Sell at higher margins,
- And get more referrals and testimonials.
David Sandler called it "Up Front Contracts."
Steve Clark calls it "close first, then present."
Alan Weiss, in his $150 book "How to Write a Proposal That's Accepted Every Time" calls it "conceptual agreement on outcomes." (This is dealing more with the proposal stage of the sales cycle but he's still setting a firm agenda with clear expectations as to what is to follow.)
When expectations are clear, the prospect is relaxed, you are confident and a sale can be made.
Use this Sales Agenda Template to grow your sales today.