From today’s reading...
“So there are three that testify,
the Spirit, the water, and the Blood,
and the three are of one accord.”
Third time’s a charm because good things come in threes…
Einstein had three rules of work.
- Out of clutter find simplicity;
- From discord find harmony;
- In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.
Arthur Schopenhauer observed that truth passes through three stages before it is recognized.
- In the first it is ridiculed;
- In the second it is opposed;
- In the third it is regarded as self-evident.
- The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The testimony of the Spirit, the water, and the Blood.
- The bond of husband and wife through the Spirit, which enables them to create a physical manifestation of their love in the form of...
- Father, mother, child.
How you do anything is a testimony to how you do everything.
How you drive, how you worship, how you work, how you play, how you speak, how you write, how you Tweet, how you love.
And giving the right testimony is the only way to...
Stay the course.
Keep the faith.