How To Build a Great Product From One That Sucks!
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn in The Sales Podcast...
- Why ideas can never remain a secret
- How to hire your first engineer
- Why NDAs are a waste
- Why it's okay to launch a product that "sucks"
- How to determine the pricing of a new product
- How LinkedIn can get you customers fast and effectively
- What to tell prospects when you don't have any customers
- How to sell more in the field
Catch Up on The Previous Episode of The Sales Podcast
Support The Families of Our Fallen Navy SEALs Here
The Navy SEALs and their families need your help. Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Get a two-month free trial of Badger Mapping when you mention "The Sales Podcast"
- Steve Benson is the Founder and CEO of Badger Maps, the #1 route planner for field salespeople. After receiving his MBA from Stanford, Steve joined Google, where he became Google Enterprise's Top Sales Executive in 2009. In 2012 Steve founded Badger Maps to help field salespeople be more successful with multi-stop route planning. He also hosts the Outside Sales Talk podcast where he interviews industry experts on their top sales tips.”
Did You Like This Episode?
Market like you mean it.
Now go sell something.