The "Sneaky" Way To Meet Your Ideal Prospects
Click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- Who do you serve?
- Who are you trying to be a hero to?
- He helps "unstoppable CEOs"
- Entrepreneurs are usually great technicians
- Your #1 job as a business owner is...
- Get educated about marketing
- Don't allow yourself to get sold by the drive-by advertising schmuck
- Ask yourself "what am I trying to sell here?
- How do you replicate that relationship-building model online?
- Don't abdicate your marketing
- What is your role in the business?
- Where do you add value in your business?
- Build your team around you to enhance your expertise.
- Own the relationships
- Strategies are great but you must be able to execute
- Podcasting works great for local businesses selling to other entrepreneurial businesses
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Get his book on how to follow-up, "The Exponential Network Strategy: A Simple, Authentic Method for Multiplying Your Business Network"
- Get Steve Gordon's book, "Unstoppable Referrals: 10x Referrals Half the Effort"
- Visit his Unstoppable CEO home on the web
- Order "The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It"