"Don't Take Any Wooden Nickels." (So Many Encouraging But Not Useful Tips)
Sales Tips you'll learn in this episode...
- If sayings like this are worth paying attention to:
- Carpe diem.
- Work/life balance.
- Take time for yourself.
- Failure is not an option.
- Don't take "no" for an answer.
- Knowledge is power.
- Why do we feel safe under blankets? It's not like a murderer will come in thinking "I'm gonna kill—ahh, rats! They are under a blanket."
- Just be yourself. (Sometimes the world needs a bigger version than your current you.)
- The importance of considering the source when listening to one's advice.
- One "guru's" mantra is "Fat, gay and broke." Does that inspire you? How much doe you have in common with that guru?
- "Your inspirational quotes have inspired me to unfriend you."
- You'll also hear some of my favorites such as:
- Borrow money from pessimists. They don't expect it back.
- The Early Bird Gets the Worm, but the Second Mouse Gets the Cheese.
Connect With Wes