Marketing Automation: Powerful. Affordable. For Everyone.
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
What You'll Learn In This Episode of The CRM Sushi Podcast...
- SharpSpring has taken the marketing automation world by storm
- Publicly traded on the NASDAQ with the symbol SHSP
- 150 employees
- Less than three years old
- #2 firm in 2.5 years
- 1,100 digital agencies offering the SharpSpring solution
- 5,000+ customers already served
- Built entirely on their own platform so it's focused and rooted on what a small business really needs
- Practical lead nurturing
- Integrated CRM with marketing automation
- Visitor ID (anonymous web visitor identification)
- Dynamic email to adjust to the persona of the visitor
- Dynamic landing pages
- Drag and drop
- No developers needed
- Blogging tool with RSS
- Integrates with Salesforce and most every other CRM via API
- Works with Wordpress and other CMS platforms
- Dynamic forms
- Dynamic emails
- Dynamic list building based on behavior
- Reverse IP lookup
- Lead scoring
- Behavior-based lead tracking
- IMAP synchronization
- Phone calls
- Deal stages
- Sales and marketing can finally get in sync
- About 1/3rd the cost of HubSpot
- No annual contracts
- Nice GUI and reporting
- Not just B2B.
- Integrates with most shopping carts
- Has a nice mobile app for their CRM
- Can send text messages to staff as part of a workflow to alert salespeople that a lead is hot
Catch Up on The Previous Episode of The CRM Sushi Podcast
Support The Families of Our Fallen Navy SEALs Here
The Navy SEALs and their families need your help. Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Links Mentioned In The CRM Sushi Podcast
What Did You Think About This Podcast?
What did you think of this episode? Please let me know below.