Learn how to make money creating what you want and need then offering it to the world
Sales Tips you'll learn in The Sales Podcast...
- How to leverage curiosity into a profitable business and career
- How and why you should follow a thread and iterate to create entirely new businesses based on your original idea to respond to market feedback and market demand
- How to do what you're already good at to expand your entrepreneurial ideas
- How being lazy can be a benefit to entrepreneurs
- Why he says "SEO is a house of cards" and "SEO is bullshit"
- What the alternative to SEO is
- What to do before you buy another money making course
- Why "making money" is a bad reason to go into business
- How to approach (and run away from) most mastermind and coaching programs
- What you should be doing instead of working on your business plan if you want successful entrepreneurs like Jeremy to invest in your business
- How to get more for consulting work
- How to close more consulting work without being pushy or greedy or manipulative
- How to really work a conference and not go broke
Catch Up on The Previous Episode of The Inbound Sales Podcast
Justin Welsh followed his little voice and left a "crappy 6-year sales career" to help not one but two startups go big. Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
- Buy Jeremy Schoemaker's Book, "Nothing's Changed But My Change: The ShoeMoney Story"
- Check out Jeremy Schoemaker's home on the web
- Follow Jeremy Schoemaker "ShoeMoney" on Twitter
Tools To Thrive
- Make Your Marketing Magnetic: This is where it all began for me. You can attract qualified, eager buyers like clockwork when you master the concepts in this valuable program.
- Make Every Sale: Get dozens of private lessons, videos, bonus sessions, sales templates, spreadsheets and more in this program made for sales professionals.
- 79 Stories: Wes's second book that answers the question "How does a dead Army general and Alka Seltzer help you grow your sales?"
- Best CRM For Me: Take this free quiz to determine the best CRM and inbound sales engine to grow your business
- No More Sales Duds: Learn how to advertise, screen, interview, assess, onboard, motivate, and retain top sales talent.
Subscribe to The Sales Podcast
Show Some Love For The Sales Podcast
Thank you for checking out this session of The Sales Whisperer® podcast. If you haven’t done so already, I would love if you left a quick rating and review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It would be extremely helpful for the show!
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as:
- Hire The Best Keynote Speaker
- Fix Your Follow Up Failure
- HubSpot vs Infusionsoft
- Ontraport vs Infusionsoft