How to reduce your client acquisition with great SEO
Click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- Is SEO dead?
- How do you know if your SEO is working?
- SEO can be one of your most important weapons in your arsenal. It's not an immediate feedback tool like cold-calling. SEO helps people find you vs. you finding your leads.
- Local search vs. national or international SEO
- Timeline is impacted by cost and competition
- Order Wes's new book, "The Sales Whisperer® Way"
- Get private coaching from Wes to grow your sales
- More SEO Interviews and resources
- Local SEO can and does work differently in different cities
- SEO has a lower cost of acquisition over time
- Every business owner can and should communicate your content on your website in an in-depth, easy-to-consume manner
- SEO today
- Transcribe podcasts
- Naming images
- Content balance
- Local citations
- Study your competition
- Study the top ads for your keywords
- Focus on epic content vs filler content
- Blogger outreach to share links
- Guest blogging
- Brand is everything today
- You can duplicate your own content but link back to your original piece, which should be on your blog/website
- Change them up a bit
- Space them out a week or so
- Post the first half then link back
- Social media is a subset of SEO. It's a signal.
- Subdomains are viewed as separate domains by Google
- Why Pearl Lemon for his SEO company?
- His partner gave him the idea to try lemons on his salad and he thought it was a crazy idea...but he liked it
- And she liked to wear pearl necklaces