How to reduce your client acquisition with great SEO
Click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- Is SEO dead?
- How do you know if your SEO is working?
- SEO can be one of your most important weapons in your arsenal. It's not an immediate feedback tool like cold-calling. SEO helps people find you vs. you finding your leads.
- Local search vs. national or international SEO
- Timeline is impacted by cost and competition
- Order Wes's new book, "The Sales Whisperer® Way"
- Get private coaching from Wes to grow your sales
- More SEO Interviews and resources
- Local SEO can and does work differently in different cities
- SEO has a lower cost of acquisition over time
- Every business owner can and should communicate your content on your website in an in-depth, easy-to-consume manner
- SEO today
- Transcribe podcasts
- Naming images
- Content balance
- Local citations
- Study your competition
- Study the top ads for your keywords
- Focus on epic content vs filler content
- Blogger outreach to share links
- Guest blogging
- Brand is everything today
- You can duplicate your own content but link back to your original piece, which should be on your blog/website
- Change them up a bit
- Space them out a week or so
- Post the first half then link back
- Social media is a subset of SEO. It's a signal.
- Subdomains are viewed as separate domains by Google
- Why Pearl Lemon for his SEO company?
- His partner gave him the idea to try lemons on his salad and he thought it was a crazy idea...but he liked it
- And she liked to wear pearl necklaces
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
Listen To Previous Episodes of The Sales Podcast
If you need more help growing your sales, check out the following resources scattered around this site and a few others I operate, such as: