Release Your Creative Genius
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn in The Sales Podcast...
- Samantha's first book was the one she wanted to buy, but this second book is the one she wishes she had 20 years ago
- Wht to do if you're stressed out when getting your work done
- Whether or not you should drop what you're doing or press on
- Why processes and pain can be good
- How to discover and unleash your creative genius
- How to know what your creative genius is
- Where to locate your happiness
- Where you should focus to grow
- Why you're being selfish when ignoring this one thing
- The three best assets you have and are probably not leveraging
- How to be a good CEO to yourself
- How to know you're being a bad CEO to yourself
- What to do with your smart phone at night and in the morning
- How to make your life different…and better
- How to get out of being stuck
Support The Families of Our Fallen Navy SEALs Here
The Navy SEALs and their families need your help. Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Get Samantha's new book, "Start Right Where You Are"
- Listen to Samantha's first interview on The Sales Podcast where she discusses how not to be a starving artist
- Get Samantha's first book, "Get It Done: From Procrastination to Creative Genius in 15 Minutes a Day"
- Follow Samantha on Twitter
- Visit Samantha's home on the web at The Organized Artist Company
How'd You Like This Episode?
Market like you mean it.
Now go sell something.