Now Salesforce has both email marketing and sales and marketing automation since ExactTarget purchased Pardot last year. (I'm also a Pardot partner, by the way, so please contact me if you'd like to discuss their platform.) So how does this change the "Salesforce vs Infsionsoft" equation?
Watch the video to understand why I say "not much."
I've written other pieces on the Salesforce vs Infusionsoft question including the Salesforce vs Infusionsoft support issue.
Update: 9:33 PM PST. As if the pricing issue wasn't enough, the coup de grâce is that my fellow Infusionsoft padnuh, Micah Mitchell, founder of Memberium, only supports Infusionsoft when it comes to creating a membership site with Wordpress!
Some additional Salesforce vs Infusionsoft resources here at The Sales Whisperer® include:
- Salesforce vs Infusionsoft For Small Business CRM
- Salesforce vs Infusionsoft after the ExactTarget Email Purchase
- Infusionsoft Competition Matrix
- Salesforce vs Infusionsoft for Trade Show Marketing
- Salesforce vs Infusionsoft Support | Free vs. Not Free