When it comes to Salesforce.com vs Infusionsoft, which is better for trade show marketing?
According to trade show experts,
- 81% of trade show attendees have buying authority (46% are executives or upper management)
- 78% of trade show attendees travel more than 400 miles to attend, which means you are expanding beyond your local or even regional market.
- Exhibitors have "*out-of-whack" goals (my wording) for attending trade shows, which include
- Brand awareness
- Lead generation
- Relationship building
- *If you are Boeing or Coca-Cola or McDonald's, brand awareness is fine. If you have a sales and marketing automation process in place, lead generation is fine. If you are ahead of your numbers for the month, quarter and year, relationship building is fine. Otherwise, you need to exhibiting to 1) make sales, (see the next bullet), 2) generate qualified leads, 3) generate joint venture leads, 4) build relationships.
- 92% of trade show attendees are looking for new products SO SELL THEM YOUR PRODUCTS!!
Yet few–almost none–of the prospects I meet with have a defined process for following up with trade show leads beyond exporting them to a CSV file and uploading them in a newsletter tool like Constant Contact or uploading them to their static CRM like Salesforce.com and plowing through the hot leads and hopping they get to all of them before they buy from someone else, which is rarely the case.
So watch this video to get some ideas on how you can create an automated system that helps you segment your hot, warm and cold leads so you can stay in touch with them appropriately.
Your Infusionsoft resources here include:
- Infusionsoft Cheat Sheet
- Order Infusionsoft Now
- Order The Infusionsoft Book
- Get Infusionsoft Help
- Earn $500 for an Infusionsoft Referral