Use This CRM To Get Organized and Grow Sales
Click here to download the episode.
Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- Formerly in sales and frustrated with ACT! and Salesforce in the energy sector in Houston
- Moonlighted on the side while developing his CRM and launched in 2003
- He targeted the big CRM—ACT!—and offered an online home for companies using ACT!
- Helped those users transition
- Average customer lifetime for a SaaS CRM is only 28 months
- Buyers get distracted by the bells and whistles of the new CRM
- You need to get your salespeople to use the CRM
- What do you need to know about your customers?
- "Why do you need to spend this money in the first place?"
- The marketing automation industry has done a disservice to sales teams over the last decade
- We try to "warm up" leads for salespeople and then marketing washes their hands
- But sometimes it takes longer to close due to nothing the salesperson did or didn't do
- Which department is most important: sales or marketing?
- Most people have haphazard sales processes
- Includes marketing automation
- There is a lot of low-hanging fruit in your database of old leads
- If your list size is 2,000 and you have an average sale of $2,000 you'll make an extra $8,000 per month, every month you stay in touch
- Write down your customer's pains and send an email addressing each of those pains
- Works in all browsers
- Mobile app has business card scanner
- Great reporting/dashboard
- Leave a voice note that is transcribed automatically onto the contact record
Links Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Visit Sales Nexus
- Four Steps to Market Domination