Two-Way Business Text Messaging For Teams
"It's like Gmail for text messaging."
Stream below or right click here to download the episode.
What You'll Learn In This Episode of The CRM Sushi Podcast...
- Co-founder of CallLoop—bulk one-way SMS
- People wanted 2-way conversations via text with a local phone number
- Colleges market to millenials.
- HVAC companies.
- Insurance agent is killing it with no CRM and is having two way SMS conversations
- Transportation company has three sales guys and his best is just texting with his personal cell phone. (Great for the salesperson but bad for the owner / manager who needs to keep all records inside his own platform.)
- His buddy sells cars and he doesn’t call people. He just texts them. These are all opt-ins.
- Water purification system uses HubSpot and is doing well.
- Infusionsoft sales rep hit Chris up on the last day of the month via text to make a sale.
- Works through Infusionsoft
- CallLoop is shortcode—one way—not great for conversations
- HubSpot, ActiveCampaign, Marketo, Infusionsoft with Zoho and Salesforce coming soon as well as Zapier.
- Automate your pipeline and follow-up with multi-step, multi-media.
- No integration with Google Voice so that limits you.
- Financial services companies need historical records to be in compliance. (Anchor is audio for Twitter but it takes time to listen.)
- It’s like Facebook Messenger or Slack.
- Add contacts one-by-one.
- Add merge fields in the app or from your CRM.
- Profile enrichment coming in Q2/17 by looking up their cell phone.
- Real time chats.
- Canned responses coming.
- Invite users and set permissions.
- Workflows—integrate it with your CRM or marketing automation platform. (HTTP Post in Infusionsoft or Webhooks with HubSpot)
- Rotate leads in HubSpot or Round Robin with Infusionsoft.
- Nathan has 40 trainers at four gyms in Ohio and needs customized messaging.
- Congratulate the client for checking in 10 times.
- Call forwarding will send it to your cell phone or anywhere else.
- Book Appointment: Apple, Google, Outlook, Yahoo, HubSpot Pricing like Twillio
- $10/seat/mo or $100/seat/year + 1.5 cents per text, 3 cents per picture Port in your numbers.
Catch Up on Previous Episodes of The CRM Sushi Podcast
Support The Families of Our Fallen Navy SEALs Here
The Navy SEALs and their families need your help. Please donate to my Tampa Bay Frogman swim here to benefit the Navy SEAL Foundation.
Links Mentioned In The CRM Sushi Podcast
- Visit Sales Message Web Site for a $1 trial for CRM Sushi listeners
What Did You Think About This Episode?
What did you think of this episode? Please let me know below.