Professional Sales Tips you'll learn today on The Sales Podcast...
- Author of "Selling Forward: Pandemic Tested Sales Strategies for Success"
- 89% of buyers would rather go to the dentist than talk to a salesperson.
- Relationship selling is not dead, it has just changed.
- If you keep selling the way you sold before the pandemic, your sales may suffer in dramatic ways.
- Over 70% of buyers are making decisions emotionally right now. This means that fact and stat-based salespeople are not connecting correctly with their clients.
- Millennials don't seek a relationship to buy from you.
- They demand transparency.
- How much is it? Has anyone else tried it? Oh yeah...how much is it?
Related episodes and posts
- You can increase your overall productivity in sales by 150% by setting time limits and time blocking your day.
- Over 60% of buyers will make 75% of their buying decision before they request to talk to a salesperson.
- During times of uncertainty, buyers are looking for recommendations, not a 30-minute customer needs assessment.
- Customer needs assessments are more about what a client WANTS than what they NEED.
- Personality profiling of your prospects could increase your closing rate by 40%.
- Ghosting after a productive sales call with a client can be significantly reduced by reformatting your sales calls and slide decks.
- Emotional, logical, or ego-driven buyers?
- What makes you so different than other sales coaches?
- What is so different now than pre-pandemic in the sales business?
- You mention personality profiling of prospective clients, what does that mean?
- Is relationship-based selling dead?
- I hear you are not a fan of customer needs assessments.
- "The 10 Tall Questions."
- The CNA seems to be a vital part of every sales plan.
- Why do you not like the CNA?
- Guide a prospect to what they need, not just what they want.
- Lots of salespeople talk about being ghosted after a productive sales call. Why is this happening and how can it be avoided?
- How does Maslow’s hierarchy of needs apply to sales and hosting meetings with prospective clients?
- How to increase sales productivity by 150%.
- Make sales a fine dining experience rather than a trip to a buffet.
- For salespeople that are struggling out there, what is your best advice?
Social proof reduces risk."
- Kellogg's grew after the Depression when they ramped up their marketing.
- Trying times make people more of what they are.
- People don't take meetings out of curiosity anymore.
- "How can I be of assistance to you today?"
- Position yourself as a helper.
- Mission readiness is key.
- Look for patterns that produce.
- Sales are more complex now.
- From Iowa pig farming to Emmy-Award Winning motivational speaker.
- "The Prostitute Principal"
Sales Growth Tools Mentioned In The Sales Podcast
- Take The CRM Quiz: get a free consultation with me
- Donate: Just because you like the show, the no-bullshit approach, and don't want to buy a book, software, or The Make Every Sale Program.
- The Sales Agenda: take control of every sales opportunity like a pro.
- Leadferno: Turn lurkers into leads
- Founders Card: Get $20,000 in free processing from Stripe, save 15% on Bose, save on hotels, travel, car rentals, you name it.
- Send Drunk Emails: ...that get opened and get you paid!
- Phone Burner: work the phone like a machine so you can be a human when you connect.
- Sendspark: Send video emails that make an impact so you can stand out from the noise. Use promo code SALESWHISPERER to get 33% off for 3 months
- Visit Ryan Dohrn's home on the web
- Guest Twitter: https://twitter.com/ryandohrn
- Guest Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ryandohrn/
- Guest LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/ryandohrn/
- Support The Sales Podcast: https://bit.ly/3JOJ6jC
- Podcast website: https://www.thesaleswhisperer.com/podcast
- Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/3PeYzKL
- Spotify: https://spoti.fi/2nEwCF8
- Vimeo Full Episodes
- Support on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/TheWes
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/saleswhisperer
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/saleswhisperer
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/thesaleswhisperer/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thesaleswhisperer
- Medium: https://medium.com/@saleswhisperer