- Sales and marketing should work together, even in demos.
- Buyers want to see the product earlier in their buying decision.
- "Product-driven growth."
- Marketers for product tours to embed on your website.
- Salespeople for demos.
- Engineering teams for tools like virtual POCs live on a call.
- Make a copy of your production environment.
- Encapsulate a production environment.
Product-driven growth is the key for the complex sale."
- Create a golden demo.
- A demo engineer.
- It simulates the product.
- Start with a golden demo.
Links Mentioned In The CRM Sushi Podcast
- Take The CRM Quiz: get a free 15-minute consultation with me
- Donate: Just because you like the show, the no-bullshit approach, and don't want to buy a book, software, or The Make Every Sale Program.
- The Sales Agenda: take control of every sales opportunity like a pro.
- Leadferno: Turn lurkers into leads
- Founders Card: Get $20,000 in free processing from Stripe, save 15% on Bose, save on hotels, travel, car rentals, you name it.
- Send Drunk Emails: ...that get opened and get you paid!
- Phone Burner: work the phone like a machine so you can be a human when you connect.
- Sendspark: Send video emails that make an impact so you can stand out from the noise. Use promo code SALESWHISPERER to get 33% off for 3 months
- Guest Site: https://www.reprise.com/
SUPPORT & CONNECT: Check out the sponsors above, it’s the best way to support this podcast